Impact of laterally non-uniform carrier lifetime on photoconductance-based lifetime measurements with self-consistent calibration
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Progress in Photovoltaics: Research and Applications
Volume 21, Issue 8, pages 1640–1644, December 2013
How to Cite
Liang, W. S., Weber, K. J. and Ren, Y. L. (2013), Impact of laterally non-uniform carrier lifetime on photoconductance-based lifetime measurements with self-consistent calibration. Prog. Photovolt: Res. Appl., 21: 1640–1644. doi: 10.1002/pip.2248
- Issue published online: 25 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!