Analysis of short circuit current gains by an anti-reflective textured cover on silicon thin film solar cells
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Progress in Photovoltaics: Research and Applications
Volume 21, Issue 8, pages 1672–1681, December 2013
How to Cite
Ulbrich, C., Gerber, A., Hermans, K., Lambertz, A. and Rau, U. (2013), Analysis of short circuit current gains by an anti-reflective textured cover on silicon thin film solar cells. Prog. Photovolt: Res. Appl., 21: 1672–1681. doi: 10.1002/pip.2249
- Issue published online: 25 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!