STC power for 15 MW of PV comparing nameplate, initial power and power after 4 years
Version of Record online: 13 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Progress in Photovoltaics: Research and Applications
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 242–247, February 2014
How to Cite
García, M., Marroyo, L., Lorenzo, E., Marcos, J. and Pérez, M. (2014), STC power for 15 MW of PV comparing nameplate, initial power and power after 4 years. Prog. Photovolt: Res. Appl., 22: 242–247. doi: 10.1002/pip.2258
- Issue online: 18 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 13 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 NOV 2011
- 1A burning problem. Defective BP modules a fire hazard. Photon International. The Photovoltaic Magazine, 14–16, August 2006., .
- 2Early degradation of PV modules and guaranty conditions. 24th European Photovoltaic Solar Energy Conference, 3565–3568, Hamburg, Germany, 2009., , .
- 3Influence of initial power stabilization over PV modules maximum power. 24th European Photovoltaic Solar Energy Conference, 3464–3467, Hamburg, Germany, 2009., , .
- 5PV module Peak power: comparison between manufacturer data and laboratory results. Proceeding of the 23rd European Photovoltaic Solar Energy Conference, Valencia, Spain, 2008; 2837–2840., , , , .
- 7On the testing of large PV arrays. Progress in Photovoltaics: Research and Applications 2011; 19: 3. DOI: 10.1002/pip.1102, , , .
- 9Errors in current–voltage measurements of PV devices introduced by flash simulators. Proceeding of the 10th European PVSEC, Lisbon, Kluwer, 1991; 1055., , .
- 12Analyses of array losses caused by electrical mismatch of PV modules. Proceeding of the 20th European Photovoltaic Solar Energy Conference, Barcelona, Spain, 2005; 2200–2203..
- 14Degradation analysis of weathered crystalline-silicon PV modules. Proc. 29th IEEE PV Spec. Conf., Piscataway, NJ, 2002; 1392–1395., , , .
- 15Commonly observed degradation in field-aged photovoltaic modules. Proceeding of the 29th IEEE PVSEC, New Orleans, USA, 2002., , , .
- 16Study of a 20-year old PV plant. Proceeding of the 17th European Photovoltaic Solar Energy Conference and Exhibition, Munich, Germany, 2001..
- 17Lifetime performance of crystalline silicon PV modules. Proceeding of the 3rd World Conference on Photovoltaic Solar Energy Conversion, Osaka, Japan, 2003..