Towards high-efficiency multi-junction solar cells with biologically inspired nanosurfaces
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Progress in Photovoltaics: Research and Applications
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 300–307, March 2014
How to Cite
Yu, P., Chiu, M.-Y., Chang, C.-H., Hong, C.-Y., Tsai, Y.-L., Han, H.-V. and Wu, Y.-R. (2014), Towards high-efficiency multi-junction solar cells with biologically inspired nanosurfaces. Prog. Photovolt: Res. Appl., 22: 300–307. doi: 10.1002/pip.2259
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 2011
- National Science Council of Taiwan. Grant Numbers: NSC96-2221-E-009-092-MY3, NSC 98-2112-M-001-022-MY3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!