Laser processing of TiO2 films for dye solar cells: a thermal, sintering, throughput and embodied energy investigation
Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Progress in Photovoltaics: Research and Applications
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 308–317, March 2014
How to Cite
Mincuzzi, G., Schulz-Ruhtenberg, M., Vesce, L., Reale, A., Di Carlo, A., Gillner, A. and Brown, T. M. (2014), Laser processing of TiO2 films for dye solar cells: a thermal, sintering, throughput and embodied energy investigation. Prog. Photovolt: Res. Appl., 22: 308–317. doi: 10.1002/pip.2261
- Issue online: 14 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!