A novel analytical model for determining the maximum power point of thin film photovoltaic module
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Progress in Photovoltaics: Research and Applications
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 318–331, March 2014
How to Cite
Jiang, J.-A., Liang, Y.-T., Wang, J.-C., Su, Y.-L., Kuo, K.-C. and Shieh, J.-C. (2014), A novel analytical model for determining the maximum power point of thin film photovoltaic module. Prog. Photovolt: Res. Appl., 22: 318–331. doi: 10.1002/pip.2263
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 2012
- National Science Council, the President of National Taiwan University, and the Council of Agriculture of the Executive Yuan, Taiwan. Grant Number: NSC 100-2218-E-002-005, NSC 100-2218-E-002-006, NSC 100-3113-E-002-005, NSC 100-3113-P-002-012, NSC 101-3113-E-002-005, NSC 101-ET-E-002-012-ET, 10R70606-4, 101AS-7.1.2-BQ-B1, and 101AS-7.1.2-BQ-B2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!