A study on the mismatch effect due to the use of different photovoltaic modules classes in large-scale solar parks
Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Progress in Photovoltaics: Research and Applications
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 332–345, March 2014
How to Cite
Massi Pavan, A., Mellit, A., De Pieri, D. and Lughi, V. (2014), A study on the mismatch effect due to the use of different photovoltaic modules classes in large-scale solar parks. Prog. Photovolt: Res. Appl., 22: 332–345. doi: 10.1002/pip.2266
- Issue online: 14 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!