Compressive-shear adhesion characterization of polyvinyl-butyral and ethylene-vinyl acetate at different curing times before and after exposure to damp-heat conditions
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Progress in Photovoltaics: Research and Applications
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 405–414, April 2014
How to Cite
Chapuis, V., Pélisset, S., Raeis-Barnéoud, M., Li, H.-Y., Ballif, C. and Perret-Aebi, L.-E. (2014), Compressive-shear adhesion characterization of polyvinyl-butyral and ethylene-vinyl acetate at different curing times before and after exposure to damp-heat conditions. Prog. Photovolt: Res. Appl., 22: 405–414. doi: 10.1002/pip.2270
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!