Temperature-dependent water vapour and oxygen permeation through different polymeric materials used in photovoltaic-modules
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Progress in Photovoltaics: Research and Applications
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 415–421, April 2014
How to Cite
Hülsmann, P., Weiß, K.-A. and Köhl, M. (2014), Temperature-dependent water vapour and oxygen permeation through different polymeric materials used in photovoltaic-modules. Prog. Photovolt: Res. Appl., 22: 415–421. doi: 10.1002/pip.2273
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2011
- German Federal Ministry for the Environment, Nature Conservation and Nuclear Safety. Grant Number: 0329978
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!