Photon absorption and photocurrent in solar cells below semiconductor bandgap due to electron photoemission from plasmonic nanoantennas
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Progress in Photovoltaics: Research and Applications
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 422–426, April 2014
How to Cite
Novitsky, A., Uskov, A. V., Gritti, C., Protsenko, I. E., Kardynał, B. E. and Lavrinenko, A. V. (2014), Photon absorption and photocurrent in solar cells below semiconductor bandgap due to electron photoemission from plasmonic nanoantennas. Prog. Photovolt: Res. Appl., 22: 422–426. doi: 10.1002/pip.2278
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!