Electrochemical synthesis of a double-layer film of ZnO nanosheets/nanoparticles and its application for dye-sensitized solar cells
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Progress in Photovoltaics: Research and Applications
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 440–451, April 2014
How to Cite
Kung, C.-W., Chen, H.-W., Lin, C.-Y., Lai, Y.-H., Vittal, R. and Ho, K.-C. (2014), Electrochemical synthesis of a double-layer film of ZnO nanosheets/nanoparticles and its application for dye-sensitized solar cells. Prog. Photovolt: Res. Appl., 22: 440–451. doi: 10.1002/pip.2288
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUN 2011
- National Science Council of Taiwan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!