Crystal growth and equilibrium crystal shapes of silicon in the melt
Version of Record online: 26 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Progress in Photovoltaics: Research and Applications
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 574–580, May 2014
How to Cite
Yang, X., Fujiwara, K., Maeda, K., Nozawa, J., Koizumi, H. and Uda, S. (2014), Crystal growth and equilibrium crystal shapes of silicon in the melt. Prog. Photovolt: Res. Appl., 22: 574–580. doi: 10.1002/pip.2290
- Issue online: 13 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 26 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!