Characteristics of large-scale nanohole arrays for thin-silicon photovoltaics
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Progress in Photovoltaics: Research and Applications
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 452–461, April 2014
How to Cite
Chen, T.-G., Yu, P., Chen, S.-W., Chang, F.-Y., Huang, B.-Y., Cheng, Y.-C., Hsiao, J.-C., Li, C.-K. and Wu, Y.-R. (2014), Characteristics of large-scale nanohole arrays for thin-silicon photovoltaics. Prog. Photovolt: Res. Appl., 22: 452–461. doi: 10.1002/pip.2291
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 JAN 2012
- National Science Council (NSC), Taiwan, China. Grant Number: NSC98-2221-E-009-111-MY2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!