Paper Presented at 27TH EU PVSEC, Frankfurt, Germany, 2012
Laser-doped solar cells exceeding 18% efficiency on large-area commercial-grade multicrystalline silicon substrates
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Progress in Photovoltaics: Research and Applications
Special Issue: 27th EU PVSEC, Frankfurt, Germany, 2012
Volume 21, Issue 6, pages 1337–1342, September 2013
How to Cite
Li, T., Wang, W., Zhou, C., Song, Y., Duan, Y. and Li, Y. (2013), Laser-doped solar cells exceeding 18% efficiency on large-area commercial-grade multicrystalline silicon substrates. Prog. Photovolt: Res. Appl., 21: 1337–1342. doi: 10.1002/pip.2292
- Issue published online: 21 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAY 2012
- Main Direction of Knowledge Innovation Program of the Chinese Academy of Science. Grant Number: KGCX2-YW-382
- National High Technology Research and Development Program of China. Grant Number: 2007AA05Z437
- National Program on Key Basic Research Project. Grant Number: 2010CB933804
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!