Paper Presented at 27TH EU PVSEC, Frankfurt, Germany, 2012
From high-efficiency n-type solar cells to modules exceeding 20% efficiency with aluminum-based cell interconnection
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Progress in Photovoltaics: Research and Applications
Special Issue: 27th EU PVSEC, Frankfurt, Germany, 2012
Volume 21, Issue 6, pages 1354–1362, September 2013
How to Cite
Merkle, A., Schulte-Huxel, H., Blankemeyer, S., Feilhaber, I., Bock, R., Steckenreiter, V., Kajari-Schroeder, S., Harder, N.-P. and Brendel, R. (2013), From high-efficiency n-type solar cells to modules exceeding 20% efficiency with aluminum-based cell interconnection. Prog. Photovolt: Res. Appl., 21: 1354–1362. doi: 10.1002/pip.2297
- Issue published online: 21 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2012
- German Ministry for the Environment, Nature Conservation, and Reactor Safety. Grant Number: 0325192
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!