Photovoltaic module calibration value versus optical air mass: the air mass function
Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2012
Published 2012. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Progress in Photovoltaics: Research and Applications
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 560–573, May 2014
How to Cite
Osterwald, C.R., Emery, K.A. and Muller, M. (2014), Photovoltaic module calibration value versus optical air mass: the air mass function. Prog. Photovolt: Res. Appl., 22: 560–573. doi: 10.1002/pip.2303
- Issue online: 13 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 2011
- US Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-AC36-08-GO28308
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!