Paper Presented at 27TH EU PVSEC, Frankfurt, Germany, 2012
Intermediate-band-assisted hot-carrier solar cells using indirect-bandgap absorbers
Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Progress in Photovoltaics: Research and Applications
Special Issue: 27th EU PVSEC, Frankfurt, Germany, 2012
Volume 21, Issue 6, pages 1308–1318, September 2013
How to Cite
Takeda, Y. and Motohiro, T. (2013), Intermediate-band-assisted hot-carrier solar cells using indirect-bandgap absorbers. Prog. Photovolt: Res. Appl., 21: 1308–1318. doi: 10.1002/pip.2309
- Issue online: 21 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!