Heterojunction based hybrid silicon nanowire solar cell: surface termination, photoelectron and photoemission spectroscopy study
Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Progress in Photovoltaics: Research and Applications
Volume 22, Issue 10, pages 1050–1061, October 2014
How to Cite
2014), Heterojunction based hybrid silicon nanowire solar cell: surface termination, photoelectron and photoemission spectroscopy study, Prog. Photovolt: Res. Appl., 22, 1050–1061, doi: 10.1002/pip.2315, , , , and (
- Issue online: 16 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!