Control of the preferred orientations of Cu(In,Ga)Se2 films and the photovoltaic conversion efficiency using a surface-functionalized molybdenum back contact
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Progress in Photovoltaics: Research and Applications
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 69–76, January 2014
How to Cite
Yoon, J.-H., Kim, W.-M., Park, J.-K., Baik, Y.-J., Seong, T.-Y. and Jeong, J.-h. (2014), Control of the preferred orientations of Cu(In,Ga)Se2 films and the photovoltaic conversion efficiency using a surface-functionalized molybdenum back contact. Prog. Photovolt: Res. Appl., 22: 69–76. doi: 10.1002/pip.2338
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!