Temperature influence on performance degradation of hydrogenated amorphous silicon solar cells irradiated with protons
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Progress in Photovoltaics: Research and Applications
Volume 21, Issue 7, pages 1499–1506, November 2013
How to Cite
Sato, S.-i., Sai, H., Ohshima, T., Imaizumi, M., Shimazaki, K. and Kondo, M. (2013), Temperature influence on performance degradation of hydrogenated amorphous silicon solar cells irradiated with protons. Prog. Photovolt: Res. Appl., 21: 1499–1506. doi: 10.1002/pip.2342
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!