Non-destructive optical analysis of band gap profile, crystalline phase, and grain size for Cu(In,Ga)Se2 solar cells deposited by 1-stage, 2-stage, and 3-stage co-evaporation
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Progress in Photovoltaics: Research and Applications
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 77–82, January 2014
How to Cite
Ranjan, V., Begou, T., Little, S., Collins, R. W. and Marsillac, S. (2014), Non-destructive optical analysis of band gap profile, crystalline phase, and grain size for Cu(In,Ga)Se2 solar cells deposited by 1-stage, 2-stage, and 3-stage co-evaporation. Prog. Photovolt: Res. Appl., 22: 77–82. doi: 10.1002/pip.2350
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 31 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2012
- Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-EE0005400
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!