Non-destructive optical analysis of band gap profile, crystalline phase, and grain size for Cu(In,Ga)Se2 solar cells deposited by 1-stage, 2-stage, and 3-stage co-evaporation
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Progress in Photovoltaics: Research and Applications
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 77–82, January 2014
How to Cite
Ranjan, V., Begou, T., Little, S., Collins, R. W. and Marsillac, S. (2014), Non-destructive optical analysis of band gap profile, crystalline phase, and grain size for Cu(In,Ga)Se2 solar cells deposited by 1-stage, 2-stage, and 3-stage co-evaporation. Prog. Photovolt: Res. Appl., 22: 77–82. doi: 10.1002/pip.2350
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 31 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2012
- Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-EE0005400
- 3Cu(In,Ga)Se2 thin-film evolution during growth from (In,Ga)2Se3 precursors. Materials Research Society Symposium Proceedings 2001; 668: H7.2-1–6., , , , , , , , , .
- 11Properties of chalcopyrite-based materials and film deposition for thin-film solar cells. Thin-Films Solar Cells: Next Generation Photovoltaics and Its Applications, Hamakawa Y (ed.). Springer: Berlin, 2004; 163–182..
- 16Ph.D. Thesis. University of Uppsala. 2003..