Insulated gate bipolar transistor reliability testing protocol for PV inverter applications
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2013
Published 2013. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Progress in Photovoltaics: Research and Applications
Volume 22, Issue 9, pages 970–983, September 2014
How to Cite
2014), Insulated gate bipolar transistor reliability testing protocol for PV inverter applications, Prog. Photovolt: Res. Appl., 22, 970–983, doi: 10.1002/pip.2351, , , , and (
- Issue published online: 15 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!