Solution processed high band-gap CuInGaS2 thin film for solar cell applications
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Progress in Photovoltaics: Research and Applications
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 122–128, January 2014
How to Cite
Park, S. J., Cho, J. W., Lee, J. K., Shin, K., Kim, J.-H. and Min, B. K. (2014), Solution processed high band-gap CuInGaS2 thin film for solar cell applications. Prog. Photovolt: Res. Appl., 22: 122–128. doi: 10.1002/pip.2354
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2012
- National Research Foundation of Korea Grants. Grant Number: 2012-K001271
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!