Solution processed high band-gap CuInGaS2 thin film for solar cell applications
Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Progress in Photovoltaics: Research and Applications
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 122–128, January 2014
How to Cite
Park, S. J., Cho, J. W., Lee, J. K., Shin, K., Kim, J.-H. and Min, B. K. (2014), Solution processed high band-gap CuInGaS2 thin film for solar cell applications. Prog. Photovolt: Res. Appl., 22: 122–128. doi: 10.1002/pip.2354
- Issue online: 15 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2012
- National Research Foundation of Korea Grants. Grant Number: 2012-K001271
|pip_2354_sm_tableandfigures.docx||Word 2007 document||1450K||Supporting info item|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.