Investigation of the impact of the rear-dielectric/silver back reflector design on the optical performance of thin-film silicon solar cells by means of detached reflectors
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Progress in Photovoltaics: Research and Applications
Volume 21, Issue 5, pages 1236–1247, August 2013
How to Cite
Moulin, E., Paetzold, U. W., Bittkau, K., Owen, J., Kirchhoff, J., Bauer, A. and Carius, R. (2013), Investigation of the impact of the rear-dielectric/silver back reflector design on the optical performance of thin-film silicon solar cells by means of detached reflectors. Prog. Photovolt: Res. Appl., 21: 1236–1247. doi: 10.1002/pip.2355
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2012
- German Federal Ministry of Education and Research. Grant Number: 03SF0354D
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!