Static hot carrier populations as a function of optical excitation energy detected through energy selective contacts by optically assisted IV
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Progress in Photovoltaics: Research and Applications
How to Cite
König, D., Hiller, D., Zacharias, M., Michard, S. and Flynn, C. (2013), Static hot carrier populations as a function of optical excitation energy detected through energy selective contacts by optically assisted IV. Prog. Photovolt: Res. Appl.. doi: 10.1002/pip.2367
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 JAN 2012
- German Research Foundation. Grant Numbers: ZA 191/24-1, ZA 191/27-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!