Paper Presented at 28th EU PVSEC, Paris, France, 2013
Structural tuning of wide-gap chalcopyrite CuGaSe2 thin films and highly efficient solar cells: differences from narrow-gap Cu(In,Ga)Se2
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Progress in Photovoltaics: Research and Applications
Volume 22, Issue 7, pages 821–829, July 2014
How to Cite
Ishizuka, S., Yamada, A., Fons, P. J., Shibata, H. and Niki, S. (2014), Structural tuning of wide-gap chalcopyrite CuGaSe2 thin films and highly efficient solar cells: differences from narrow-gap Cu(In,Ga)Se2. Prog. Photovolt: Res. Appl., 22: 821–829. doi: 10.1002/pip.2464
- Issue published online: 19 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 2013
- New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization under the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!