Paper Presented at 28th EU PVSEC, Paris, France, 2013
Combined effect of light harvesting strings, anti-reflective coating, thin glass, and high ultraviolet transmission encapsulant to reduce optical losses in solar modules
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Progress in Photovoltaics: Research and Applications
Volume 22, Issue 7, pages 830–837, July 2014
How to Cite
Schneider, J., Turek, M., Dyrba, M., Baumann, I., Koll, B. and Booz, T. (2014), Combined effect of light harvesting strings, anti-reflective coating, thin glass, and high ultraviolet transmission encapsulant to reduce optical losses in solar modules. Prog. Photovolt: Res. Appl., 22: 830–837. doi: 10.1002/pip.2470
- Issue published online: 19 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!