Wafer bonded four-junction GaInP/GaAs//GaInAsP/GaInAs concentrator solar cells with 44.7% efficiency
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Progress in Photovoltaics: Research and Applications
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 277–282, March 2014
How to Cite
Dimroth, F., Grave, M., Beutel, P., Fiedeler, U., Karcher, C., Tibbits, T. N. D., Oliva, E., Siefer, G., Schachtner, M., Wekkeli, A., Bett, A. W., Krause, R., Piccin, M., Blanc, N., Drazek, C., Guiot, E., Ghyselen, B., Salvetat, T., Tauzin, A., Signamarcheix, T., Dobrich, A., Hannappel, T. and Schwarzburg, K. (2014), Wafer bonded four-junction GaInP/GaAs//GaInAsP/GaInAs concentrator solar cells with 44.7% efficiency. Prog. Photovolt: Res. Appl., 22: 277–282. doi: 10.1002/pip.2475
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 OCT 2013
- 1III-V multijunction solar cells - new lattice-matched products and development of upright metamorphic 3 j cells. in 7th International Conference on Concentrating Photovoltaic Systems. 2011. Las Vegas, Nevada, USA: AIP Conference Proceedings. p. 5–8., , , , , , , .
- 4High-efficiency multijunction solar cells employing dilute nitrides. in 8th International Conference on Concentrating Photovoltaic Systems. 2012. Toledo, Spain: AIP Conference Proceedings. p. 14–19., , .
- 6Development of InGaP/GaAs/InGaAs inverted triple junction concentrator solar cells. in 9th International Conference on Concentrator Photovoltaic Systems. 2013. Miyazaki, Japan: AIP Conference Proceedings. p. 22–25., , , , , .
- 8Dilute nitrides for 4- and 6- junction space solar cells. in Proceedings of the 9th European Space Power Conference. 2011. Saint-Raphael, France., , , , , , , .
- 11Overview of recent direct wafer bonding advances and applications. Advances in Natural Sciences: Nanoscience and Nanotechnology 2010; 1: 043004., , , , , , , .
- 12Lattice-mismatched monolithic GAAS/INGAAS two-junction solar cells by direct wafer bonding. in Proceedings of the 4th World Conference on Photovoltaic Energy Conversion. 2006. Waikoloa, Hawaii, USA. p. 768–771., , , , .
- 14Direct semiconductor bonding technology (SBT) for high efficiency III-V multi-junction solar cells. in Proceedings of the 37th IEEE Photovoltaic Specialists Conference. 2011. Seattle, Washington, USA. p. 1–4., , , , , , , .