Effects of Na and MoS2 on Cu2ZnSnS4 thin-film solar cell
Article first published online: 26 APR 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Progress in Photovoltaics: Research and Applications
How to Cite
Yang, K.-J., Sim, J.-H., Jeon, B., Son, D.-H., Kim, D.-H., Sung, S.-J., Hwang, D.-K., Song, S., Khadka, D. B., Kim, J. and Kang, J.-K. (2014), Effects of Na and MoS2 on Cu2ZnSnS4 thin-film solar cell. Prog. Photovolt: Res. Appl.. doi: 10.1002/pip.2500
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 17 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 9 JAN 2014
- Korean government's Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy. Grant Number: 20123010010130
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!