This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the U.S.A.
Short Communication: Accelerated Publication
Properties of 19.2% efficiency ZnO/CdS/CuInGaSe2 thin-film solar cells†
Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2003
Published in 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Progress in Photovoltaics: Research and Applications
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 225–230, June 2003
How to Cite
Ramanathan, K., Contreras, M. A., Perkins, C. L., Asher, S., Hasoon, F. S., Keane, J., Young, D., Romero, M., Metzger, W., Noufi, R., Ward, J. and Duda, A. (2003), Properties of 19.2% efficiency ZnO/CdS/CuInGaSe2 thin-film solar cells. Prog. Photovolt: Res. Appl., 11: 225–230. doi: 10.1002/pip.494
- Issue online: 23 MAY 2003
- Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2003
- USDOE PV Program. Grant Number: DE-AC36-99GO 10337
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!