Cu(In,Ga)Se2 thin films grown with a Cu-poor/rich/poor sequence: growth model and structural considerations
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2003
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Progress in Photovoltaics: Research and Applications
Volume 11, Issue 5, pages 319–331, August 2003
How to Cite
Kessler, J., Chityuttakan, C., Lu, J., Schöldström, J. and Stolt, L. (2003), Cu(In,Ga)Se2 thin films grown with a Cu-poor/rich/poor sequence: growth model and structural considerations. Prog. Photovolt: Res. Appl., 11: 319–331. doi: 10.1002/pip.495
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2003
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 4 APR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 28 NOV 2002
- Foundation for Strategic Environmental Research
- Swedish Energy Agency
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!