A comparative study on cost and life-cycle analysis for 100 MW very large-scale PV (VLS-PV) systems in deserts using m-Si, a-Si, CdTe, and CIS modules
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Progress in Photovoltaics: Research and Applications
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 17–30, January 2008
How to Cite
Ito, M., Kato, K., Komoto, K., Kichimi, T. and Kurokawa, K. (2008), A comparative study on cost and life-cycle analysis for 100 MW very large-scale PV (VLS-PV) systems in deserts using m-Si, a-Si, CdTe, and CIS modules. Prog. Photovolt: Res. Appl., 16: 17–30. doi: 10.1002/pip.770
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 16 NOV 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!