This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the U.S.A.
Short Communication: Accelerated Publication: Research
19·9%-efficient ZnO/CdS/CuInGaSe2 solar cell with 81·2% fill factor†
Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2008
This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the U.S.A. Published in 2008 by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Progress in Photovoltaics: Research and Applications
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 235–239, May 2008
How to Cite
Repins, I., Contreras, M. A., Egaas, B., DeHart, C., Scharf, J., Perkins, C. L., To, B. and Noufi, R. (2008), 19·9%-efficient ZnO/CdS/CuInGaSe2 solar cell with 81·2% fill factor. Prog. Photovolt: Res. Appl., 16: 235–239. doi: 10.1002/pip.822
- Issue online: 26 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 20 NOV 2007
- US Department of Energy Photovoltaics program. Grant Number: DE-AC36-99GO10337 to NREL
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!