Drift-diffusion model for intermediate band solar cells including photofilling effects
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Progress in Photovoltaics: Research and Applications
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 21–32, January 2011
How to Cite
Strandberg, R. and Reenaas, T. W. (2011), Drift-diffusion model for intermediate band solar cells including photofilling effects. Prog. Photovolt: Res. Appl., 19: 21–32. doi: 10.1002/pip.983
- Issue published online: 28 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2009
- Research Council of Norway. Grant Number: 172905/S30
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!