Real-time reliability test for a CPV module based on a power degradation model
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Progress in Photovoltaics: Research and Applications
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 113–122, January 2011
How to Cite
González, J.R., Vázquez, M., Algora, C. and Núñez, N. (2011), Real-time reliability test for a CPV module based on a power degradation model. Prog. Photovolt: Res. Appl., 19: 113–122. doi: 10.1002/pip.991
- Issue published online: 28 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 4 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 1 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 5 AUG 2009
- 1Concentration photovoltaics for highest effciencies and cost reduction. 20th European Photovoltaic Solar Energy Conference, Barcelona, Spain, 2005., , , , , , .
- 2A dual junction solar cell with an efficiency of 32.6% at 1000 suns and 31.0% at 3000 suns. 5th International Conference for the Generation of Electricity, Palm Desert, November 2008., , , , , , , , , .
- 3Band-gap-engineered architectures for high-efficiency multijunction concentrator solar cells. 24th European Phtovoltaic Solar Energy Conference and Exhibition, Hamburg, September 2009., , , , , , , , , , .
- 4Concentrated photovoltaics: the path to high efficiency”. PVI02-08_6. Published in PVtech Magazine Fourth Quarter, 2008., . “
- 5Long term reliability of PV module. 20th European Photovoltaic Solar Energy Conference, Barcelona, Spain, 2005; 1942–1946., , , .
- 6Development of a new 550X concentrator module with 3J cells-performance and reliability. Proceeding of the 31st IEEE Photovoltaic Specialist Conference, 2005..
- 12Reliability assessment from degradation data. 2000 Proceedings Annual Reliability and Maintainability Symposium, 2000; 155–161..
- 15A mirror-less design for micro-concentrator modules. In IEEE 28th Photovoltaic Specialist Conference, 2000; 1416–1419., , , , , , , , .
- 16Systems and Instruments Integration Group of IES-UPM. Private Communication.
- 17IEC 600-50-191 International Electrotechnical Vocabulary. Chapter 191: Dependability and quality of service.