Solar based large scale power plants: what is the best option?
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 Crown in the right of Canada. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Progress in Photovoltaics: Research and Applications
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 240–246, March 2011
How to Cite
Bensebaa, F. (2011), Solar based large scale power plants: what is the best option?. Prog. Photovolt: Res. Appl., 19: 240–246. doi: 10.1002/pip.998
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 15 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!