Cross-survey analysis of school violence and disorder
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Psychology in the Schools
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 107–116, March 2001
How to Cite
Coggeshall, M. B. and Kingery, P. M. (2001), Cross-survey analysis of school violence and disorder. Psychol. Schs., 38: 107–116. doi: 10.1002/pits.1003
- Issue online: 28 FEB 2001
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2001
- Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention, Office of Justice Programs, U.S. Department of Justice. Grant Number: 97-MU-FX-K012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.