Suicide intervention: Training, roles, and knowledge of school psychologists
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Psychology in the Schools
Volume 44, Issue 2, pages 157–170, February 2007
How to Cite
Debski, J., Spadafore, C. D., Jacob, S., Poole, D. A. and Hixson, M. D. (2007), Suicide intervention: Training, roles, and knowledge of school psychologists. Psychol. Schs., 44: 157–170. doi: 10.1002/pits.20213
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2007
- CMU Graduate Student Research and Creative Endeavors Grant
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!