Comparison of phonic analysis and whole word-reading on first graders' cumulative words read and cumulative reading rate: An extension in examining instructional effectiveness and efficiency
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Psychology in the Schools
Volume 44, Issue 4, pages 319–332, April 2007
How to Cite
Schmidgall, M. and Joseph, L. M. (2007), Comparison of phonic analysis and whole word-reading on first graders' cumulative words read and cumulative reading rate: An extension in examining instructional effectiveness and efficiency. Psychol. Schs., 44: 319–332. doi: 10.1002/pits.20227
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.