Better statistics for better decisions: Rejecting null hypotheses statistical tests in favor of replication statistics
Article first published online: 3 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Psychology in the Schools
Volume 44, Issue 5, pages 471–481, May 2007
How to Cite
Sanabria, F. and Killeen, P. R. (2007), Better statistics for better decisions: Rejecting null hypotheses statistical tests in favor of replication statistics. Psychol. Schs., 44: 471–481. doi: 10.1002/pits.20239
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2007
- NIMH. Grant Number: 1R01MH066860
- NSF. Grant Number: IBN 0236821
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!