Relations among school assets, individual resilience, and student engagement for youth grouped by level of family functioning
Article first published online: 3 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Psychology in the Schools
Volume 45, Issue 5, pages 402–418, May 2008
How to Cite
Sharkey, J. D., You, S. and Schnoebelen, K. (2008), Relations among school assets, individual resilience, and student engagement for youth grouped by level of family functioning. Psychol. Schs., 45: 402–418. doi: 10.1002/pits.20305
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.