This research was supported by grants H325C020106 and H324C040230 from the Office of Special Education Programs of the Department of Education and R305030162 from the Institute of Education Sciences. The views expressed in this article are ours and do not represent the granting agencies.
Social preference choices in late elementary school: Within and across group nominations†
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Psychology in the Schools
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 362–374, April 2009
How to Cite
Farmer, T. W., Leung, M.-C., Keagy, K., Boudah, D. J., Akos, P., McDonough, E. and Hall, C. M. (2009), Social preference choices in late elementary school: Within and across group nominations. Psychol. Schs., 46: 362–374. doi: 10.1002/pits.20381
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.