This research was supported in part through funding administered by the Ohio Mental Health Network for School Success. We thank the teachers, administrators, and students of the participating schools. We also thank the undergraduate and graduate student members of the Miami University School-Community Research and Action Team.
Stand by me: The effects of peer and teacher support in mitigating the impact of bullying on quality of life†
Version of Record online: 9 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Psychology in the Schools
Volume 46, Issue 7, pages 636–649, August 2009
How to Cite
Flaspohler, P. D., Elfstrom, J. L., Vanderzee, K. L., Sink, H. E. and Birchmeier, Z. (2009), Stand by me: The effects of peer and teacher support in mitigating the impact of bullying on quality of life. Psychol. Schs., 46: 636–649. doi: 10.1002/pits.20404
- Issue online: 2 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 9 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.