School-wide healthy weight behaviors: Promoting Universal Longevity via School–family Ecologies (PULSE)
Version of Record online: 7 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Psychology in the Schools
Special Issue: Obesity in the Schools
Volume 46, Issue 8, pages 748–755, September 2009
How to Cite
Anderson, L. M. and Phelps, L. (2009), School-wide healthy weight behaviors: Promoting Universal Longevity via School–family Ecologies (PULSE). Psychol. Schs., 46: 748–755. doi: 10.1002/pits.20413
- Issue online: 4 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 7 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.