This research was supported in part by a grant from the UBC Hampton Endowment Fund. The authors thank the reviewers for their thoughtful comments.
Principles of sustainable prevention: Designing scale-up of School-wide Positive Behavior Support to promote durable systems†
Version of Record online: 17 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Psychology in the Schools
Special Issue: The Role of Prevention Science in Advancing Research and Practice in the Schools
Volume 47, Issue 1, pages 5–21, January 2010
How to Cite
McIntosh, K., Filter, K. J., Bennett, J. L., Ryan, C. and Sugai, G. (2010), Principles of sustainable prevention: Designing scale-up of School-wide Positive Behavior Support to promote durable systems. Psychol. Schs., 47: 5–21. doi: 10.1002/pits.20448
- Issue online: 10 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 17 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.