The interviews in this study were conducted and transcribed by Maria Ek, Maria Höglund, Fredrik Johansson, Hanna Johansson, and Jessica Slättengren at the end of their teacher training at Linköping University, Sweden.
Schoolchildren's social representations on bullying causes†
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Psychology in the Schools
Volume 47, Issue 4, pages 311–327, April 2010
How to Cite
Thornberg, R. (2010), Schoolchildren's social representations on bullying causes. Psychol. Schs., 47: 311–327. doi: 10.1002/pits.20472
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.