This project was cofunded by the European Union–European Social Fund and National Resources (EPEAEK-II). Official permission for the research within schools was granted by the Greek Ministry of Education and the corresponding agency of the Pedagogic Institution.
The experience of bullying among secondary school students†
Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Psychology in the Schools
Volume 47, Issue 4, pages 328–341, April 2010
How to Cite
Athanasiades, C. and Deliyanni-Kouimtzis, V. (2010), The experience of bullying among secondary school students. Psychol. Schs., 47: 328–341. doi: 10.1002/pits.20473
We thank all the students who participated in our research and made this piece of work possible.
- Issue online: 3 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.