The Health, Emotion, and Behavior (HEB) Laboratory is supported by a grant from the William T. Grant Foundation to Marc Brackett and by a grant from the National Cancer Institute (RO1-CA68427) to Peter Salovey.
Emotion-regulation ability, burnout, and job satisfaction among British secondary-school teachers†
Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Psychology in the Schools
Volume 47, Issue 4, pages 406–417, April 2010
How to Cite
Brackett, M. A., Palomera, R., Mojsa-Kaja, J., Reyes, M. R. and Salovey, P. (2010), Emotion-regulation ability, burnout, and job satisfaction among British secondary-school teachers. Psychol. Schs., 47: 406–417. doi: 10.1002/pits.20478
We extend our gratitude to the many individuals who helped us with all aspects of the study, including Nicole Katulak, Susan Rivers, Jim Casey, David Caruso, and Michelle Cook, as well as other members of the HEB Laboratory. This research would not have been possible without the cooperation and support of Chris Gerry, Clare Ludlow, and the principals and teachers at New Line Learning Academy of Schools, Maideston, UK.
- Issue online: 3 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.